“Touchdown spaces” now available on campus
January 13, 2021
The following changes to “touchdown space” occupancy reflect guidance from the city and state that was announced in late December and updated in early January. These changes will be in place through at least February 1, 2021. We will continue to monitor the state and city guidance and revise plans as needed.
- Touchdown spaces are available to Covid Pass users who are students and/or campus residents.
- Capacity has been updated, with all touchdown spaces having maximum occupancy of 10 or fewer individuals. These temporary capacity restrictions will remain in effect through at least February 1, 2021.
October 5, 2020
- Starting on October 5, new “touchdown spaces” are available to Covid Pass users who are students and/or campus residents.
- These quiet spaces are 12 repurposed classrooms on the first floor of several MIT buildings and are open Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. – 10 p.m.
- You don’t need to reserve the spaces in advance, but please observe capacity limits indicated on the room signs.
|4-149||10* (was 14)|
|4-153||10* (was 14)|
|32-144||Temporarily closed for construction activities**|
|36-112||10* (was 17)|
|56-154||10* (was 18)|
**Please note: Room 32-144 is temporarily closed through mid-January while construction activities are underway in the room.