More detailed information about benefits, health insurance, and support resources can be found on the Human Resources website. Contact Human Resources with any questions.
Policies and procedures
- Pay policies: Information on pay policies is available on the Human Resources website (Touchstone protected). Contact your manager, local HR administrator, or human resources officer with questions.
- Personal protective equipment: Current policies on face coverings on campus are available from Environment, Health & Safety.
Information for managers
Health and wellness
- MyLife Services provides MIT faculty, staff, postdocs, and their families 24/7, confidential, no-cost access to a network of experts who are available to help with life concerns.
- MIT Medical has a series of FAQ related to Covid-19 that are updated regularly. You can also email MIT Medical if you have general questions, but don’t email personal medical questions to your provider or to the general firstname.lastname@example.org address.
- Community Wellness has a variety of offerings to support health, wellness, and well-being.
- MIT@2:50: Ten minutes of daily mindfulness: Every afternoon at 2:50 p.m. Eastern Time (18:50 UTC), the community is invited to join us for ten minutes of daily mindfulness during MIT@2:50.