- Provide your vaccine status by May 23 – May 3, 2021
- Learn about the Work Succeeding initiative – April 12, 2021
- MIT summer policies (testing, access, and travel) – April 7, 2021
- Increase in maximum Staff Emergency Hardship Fund grant amounts – April 5, 2021
- Free parking extended through June 30; accounts required as of July 1 – March 23, 2021
- For staff, more on summer and fall – March 16, 2021
- Pay policies during the pandemic (Touchstone login required) – January 4, 2021
- Unemployment insurance fraud information for staff – November 13, 2020
More detailed information about benefits, health insurance, and support resources can be found on the Human Resources website. Contact Human Resources with any questions.
Policies and procedures
- Pay policies: Information on pay policies is available on the Human Resources website (Touchstone protected). Contact your manager, local HR administrator, or human resources officer with questions.
- Personal protective equipment: Current policies on face coverings on campus are available from Environment, Health & Safety.
Information for managers
Health and wellness
- MyLife Services provides MIT faculty, staff, postdocs, and their families 24/7, confidential, no-cost access to a network of experts who are available to help with life concerns.
- MIT Medical has a series of FAQ related to Covid-19 that are updated regularly. You can also email MIT Medical if you have general questions, but don’t email personal medical questions to your provider or to the general email@example.com address.
- Community Wellness has a variety of offerings to support health, wellness, and well-being.
- MIT@2:50: Ten minutes of daily mindfulness: Every afternoon at 2:50 p.m. Eastern Time (18:50 UTC), the community is invited to join us for ten minutes of daily mindfulness during MIT@2:50.